[DEUTSCH]Willkommen in der Vulvani Community
Wir haben dieses Forum für Euch kreiert um einen sicheren Raum für Austausch und Fragen geschaffen. Wir möchten mit euch über alle Themen von der ersten Periode bis zu Menopause sprechen. Uns ist ein ehrlicher und wertschätzender Austausch sehr wichtig. Es gibt kein richtig und kein falsch und wir bitten euch die Meinungen aller Mitglieder zu respektieren.
Dies ist ein zweisprachiges Forum (Englisch und Deutsch). Ihr könnt also in der Sprache eurer Wahl posten. Scrollt einfach ganz runter, um die Sprache zu wechseln.
Helft uns dieses Forum mit Leben zu füllen und viel Spaß beim Austausch!
Euer Vulvani-Team x

[ENGLISH]Welcome to the Vulvani Community!
We have created this forum for you to create a safe space for exchange and questions. We want to talk to you about all topics from the first period to menopause. For us, an honest and appreciative exchange is very important. There is no right and no wrong and we ask you to respect the opinions of all members.
This is a bilingual forum (English and German). So you can post in the language of your choice. Just scroll all the way down to change the language.
Help us fill this forum with life and have fun sharing!
Your Vulvani Team x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are essays graded?
That said, it's also worth saying a few words about how essays are usually graded. Even high school and university essays do not have a "right answer. In fact, many essay topics and questions that are written in philosophy and other humanities subjects do not have a clear unambiguous solution at all. So if your instructor is still adequate, the only thing he or she will really assess is the quality of the argument.

This sounds like a ridiculous anecdote, but, alas, universities are full of people who do not feel any discomfort from uttering platitudes without any justification. Any university instructor experiences cognitive dissonance when he or she reads phrases along the lines of "That's because it's right" or "I just think it is. Consequently, for a good grade, it is usually enough to make it clear what you are talking about, take a position on the topic, and offer an argument or at least an illustration in studybay.com reviews (showing that you understand and therefore can give a good example).

However, there are inadequate teachers, and here you can only sympathize. They usually expect you to take a strictly defined position (the one that, in his opinion, is correct). Writing an essay for such readers is a real pain in the ass, because you have to guess from what is said at lectures and seminars the value orientations of the teacher and adjust to them. But this is also a painful, but not very difficult task.

Related Resources:

How to write a social studies essay, ready-made essays
An important aspect of writing an essay - Catching the reader's attention
How to Write a Sociology Essay
A philosopher on minimums. How to write an essay?
Essays are considered the most important part of academic life and they are graded according to it, but have you ever faced a dissertation writing task? it is considered the most important part because it is linked to your graduation and contributes huge marks. Even you know, first you have to write a proposal for the dissertation to start the dissertation.
Such an informative post. The article is really helpful. Thanks for sharing the knowledge and experience.\
Site : Yellowstone John Dutton Black Vest
This is the first time that I visit here. I found so many exciting matters in this particular blog, One thing I would like to request you that pls keep posting such type of informative forum.
Site: rip wheeler jacket
Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. Brave VPN
This site is a source of extremely important and accessible information. You shouldn't waste your time. Visit the homepage and start over from the top of the site.
I like your post. I already hired a writer from assignment writing services, and now I will Dissertation Proposal Help Still, whenever I need academic help again, I will follow your recommendations for sure.