[DEUTSCH]Willkommen in der Vulvani Community
Wir haben dieses Forum für Euch kreiert um einen sicheren Raum für Austausch und Fragen geschaffen. Wir möchten mit euch über alle Themen von der ersten Periode bis zu Menopause sprechen. Uns ist ein ehrlicher und wertschätzender Austausch sehr wichtig. Es gibt kein richtig und kein falsch und wir bitten euch die Meinungen aller Mitglieder zu respektieren.
Dies ist ein zweisprachiges Forum (Englisch und Deutsch). Ihr könnt also in der Sprache eurer Wahl posten. Scrollt einfach ganz runter, um die Sprache zu wechseln.
Helft uns dieses Forum mit Leben zu füllen und viel Spaß beim Austausch!
Euer Vulvani-Team x

[ENGLISH]Welcome to the Vulvani Community!
We have created this forum for you to create a safe space for exchange and questions. We want to talk to you about all topics from the first period to menopause. For us, an honest and appreciative exchange is very important. There is no right and no wrong and we ask you to respect the opinions of all members.
This is a bilingual forum (English and German). So you can post in the language of your choice. Just scroll all the way down to change the language.
Help us fill this forum with life and have fun sharing!
Your Vulvani Team x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foot pain?
This may sound strange but when I am menstruating, I retain a lot of water and get very bloated. I feel this mostly in my lower legs and feet. When I am on my feet most of the day, they really start to hurt from this. I don't know if this is common or not for women but I am not sure how to fix the issue! Most of my shoes are very uncomfortable when this is happening.
I had this happen when I was pregnant and the doctor told me this was from retaining water. Do you think you might be retaining water during your cycle? Some women do and it can cause knee, leg, and foot pain.
Have you talked to a doc about it?

The reason I ask is that this may or may not be related to water retention. I know if there is any kind of nerve compression, it can be felt just about anywhere in the body. Sometimes only in one area.
I have never had foot pain but I have had hand pain and like mentioned, it had a lot to do with water retention and nerve constriction. I would go to a doctor and see what they have to say about it. While it is something that is unheard of it, foot pain from monthly cycles seems to be rare.