[DEUTSCH]Willkommen in der Vulvani Community
Wir haben dieses Forum für Euch kreiert um einen sicheren Raum für Austausch und Fragen geschaffen. Wir möchten mit euch über alle Themen von der ersten Periode bis zu Menopause sprechen. Uns ist ein ehrlicher und wertschätzender Austausch sehr wichtig. Es gibt kein richtig und kein falsch und wir bitten euch die Meinungen aller Mitglieder zu respektieren.
Dies ist ein zweisprachiges Forum (Englisch und Deutsch). Ihr könnt also in der Sprache eurer Wahl posten. Scrollt einfach ganz runter, um die Sprache zu wechseln.
Helft uns dieses Forum mit Leben zu füllen und viel Spaß beim Austausch!
Euer Vulvani-Team x

[ENGLISH]Welcome to the Vulvani Community!
We have created this forum for you to create a safe space for exchange and questions. We want to talk to you about all topics from the first period to menopause. For us, an honest and appreciative exchange is very important. There is no right and no wrong and we ask you to respect the opinions of all members.
This is a bilingual forum (English and German). So you can post in the language of your choice. Just scroll all the way down to change the language.
Help us fill this forum with life and have fun sharing!
Your Vulvani Team x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is gray/white hair a sign?
I noticed over the last few years, I am getting more and more white hairs popping up on my head. I am in my 30s and now I am concerned that I might be having menopause early. I don't know if this is a sign or not but other women in my family didn't start getting white or gray hair until they were well into their 40s. I am a bit worried now!
This has very little to do with menopause, do not worry! The reason hair losing pigmentation has more to do with nutrition and oxygen than anything. I have read good things about wheatgrass juice helping combat premature graying. Should look into that as an option!
I am in my late 20's and getting them! Mine are grayer I think but maybe they are white as well? I must have like 30 of them at this point. I have a few on the top of my hair that I keep cutting down as I was told never to pluck them out.
I got my first gray/white hair when I was 19 so it is not unheard of to have these pop up in your younger years. Don't stress too much about it because some believe stress causes them to come on sooner in life.
I started getting grays/whites after I gave birth to my first child when I was 26. This is something that can happen to any woman at any age after puberty. I wouldn't consider it a sign of menopause myself.
I don't remember when I first noticed gray hairs sprouting up but I do know I have several more now and they seem to be spreading more and more. I had a few by my ears and now I have them at my temples. I am worried I might go full-on before I hit 40! I was told this isn't technically a sign of the change but it could be.